The Benefits of Clutter Clearing
Clearing your clutter will:
- Save you time & money
- Reduce stress
- Increase your energy
- Bring peace of mind
- Open the flow to abundant blessings
It can bring about improvements in your:
- Health & well-being
- Prosperity & success
- Relationships & creativity
Lightening the load of your belongings brings a burst of positive energy into your life! You will find that it is easier to make decisions, stay organized, and achieve your dreams.
And, you get to create a beautiful home that feels great to you!
What is clutter?
Clutter is anything that is unloved, unused and/or unorganized. Sometimes it is too many loved and useful things that just don’t fit in your space.
Clutter can look and feel different to each person in each unique space. Every situation requires a unique approach to create the home and the life that you love.
How does clutter affect me?
Clutter and disorganization can have a profound effect on you and your life. Your home and belongings carry energy that affects you. Your home is a mirror of your life. Clutter will block the energy flow in your house, inhibiting positive energy flow in your life.
Who can benefit from clutter clearing? Everyone!
- Does your space look serene and tidy until you open the closets?
- Has your love for shopping made it difficult to decide what to wear?
- Is your family growing but your house is not?
- Are your papers driving you crazy?
- Are you getting ready to move but don't want to take everything with you?
- Are you putting your life on hold because of the state of your house?
Clutter will naturally accumulate unless you declutter thoroughly and create easeful systems to keep your home clutter-free. Instead of being at the mercy of your belongings, you can take charge and create a home you love.
You will benefit from clutter clearing if:
- You have difficulty finding things.
- Your house feels messy, busy or overwhelming.
- Your closets and drawers are overstuffed, making it difficult to see what you have.
- You’ve lived in your house for many years and have never done a thorough decluttering.
- You’ve inherited a family member’s belongings.
- You’ve downsized to a smaller house and now feel claustrophobic.
Other benefits of decluttering include:
- A feeling of joy and gratitude for all that you have.
- A profound feeling of abundance and prosperity from taking stock of what you have, what is truly important, and letting go of what is not.
- Your relationship with your home and belongings will take on a deeper meaning for you.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE 20-MINUTE PHONE SESSION
Explore the changes you’d like to make in your home and life.